Privacy Terms & Conditions
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this website, understanding that all the pages and their contents are owned by The Women Lab S.L. which are accessed through the url: https://themiralab.com/
The use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this legal notice. The user agrees to read this legal notice carefully on each of the occasions on which he or she intends to use our web website since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
The owner of this site is:
The Women Lab S.L. with C.I.F. B88556709 and fiscal and social address at C/Principe de Vergara 128 C.P. 28006 MADRID.
Access and / or use of this web website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
USE OF THE SITE:
Mira provides access to various information regarding its services, products, information of our entity, blog, contact points, hyperlinks to social networks, (hereinafter, "the contents") belonging to The Women Lab S.L. Furthermore, this website provides computer access of our clients to all its services and contents related to the provision of our services.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website and its functionalities. This responsibility extends to the registration, collection of data or completion of forms that are necessary to access certain services. In this register the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
The Women Lab S.L. On its own or as assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for the purposes of articles of the blog, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or Logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by The Women Lab S.L. All rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of The Women Lab S.L.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and Industrial property rights owned by The Women Lab S.L. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this site, as well as the damages caused in the intellectual and industrial property rights of The Women Lab S.L. may lead to the exercise of the legally applicable actions and, where appropriate, to the responsibilities arising from such exercise.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES:
The Women Lab S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
The content, information and/or advice expressed in this website and blog should be understood as simply indicative, being exempt from any responsibility with users who make use of them, as they are those who must decide according to their criteria the opportunity of the same.
The Women Lab S.L. reserves the right to modify the content of the site without prior notice and without any limitation. Likewise, the company declines any responsibility for any damages that may be caused by the lack of availability and/or continuity of this site and the services offered in it. Also, we can’t guarantee the absence of elements on the web that may cause alterations in your computer system.
If you believe that any content and/or information on this site violates a legitimate right or current legality, we would appreciate it if you contact The Women Lab S.L. so we can take the appropriate measures.
The Women Lab S.L. reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications considered appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add both contents and services provided through the same as well as the way in which they appear presented or located in the website.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:
The Women Lab S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without the need of notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with these general conditions of use.
The Women Lab S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all the civil and penal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
The relationship between The Women Lab S.L., the distributor and the end user will be governed by the current Spanish regulations in force and any dispute will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Additional and detailed information on the use of your personal data
Who is responsible of processing of your data?
- Identity: The Women Lab S.L.
- VAT B88556709
- Mailing address: C/Principe de Vergara 128 C.P. 28006 Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Head of security or DPO
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the personal data that you provide us through forms with the following purposes:
- To comply with the duty of information and to obtain the consents required by the new European legislation of protection of personal data.
- Management purposes for the relationship with the client, the generation of budgets or commercial proposals, and in case of becoming a client to carry out the contractual relationship, the corresponding billing and collection of services. The supply of the data for this purpose is mandatory, otherwise preventing compliance of the contract.
- To send communications, articles of opinion or news, informative circulars written by our departments and related to our activity, unless you express your will against it by any means.
What data do we process?
Within context of the provision of services that we offer and conditioned to the purposes consented by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of the Services, and it will be only those that you have provided us.
How long will we be dealing with your data?
The personal data that you provide will be retained while maintaining the contractual/mercantile relationship in force, or for a period of five years from the last trade relationship following the rules for tax purposes. However, our entity will continue to keep its information to send potential commercial communications that we consider to be of your interest, until its deletion is requested by the interested party. You can always exercise the rights recognized by the current regulations by contacting us, as explained below.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract of services necessary to carry out the business operation or this legitimation is granted by your express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to any third party not related to the provision of the service, unless applicable legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes we will inform you duly requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that no international transfers will be made either.
However, we inform you that, for the correct provision of services it is possible that different service providers hired by our entity (responsible for the treatment) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
Our entity in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the user, will elect only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the treatment is compliant with the legislation applicable in the field of data protection and guarantee the protection of the user’s rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to get confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal data that concerns them or not. In this respect, you have the right to request:
- Access: The person concerned shall have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment of information a confirmation of whether or not the data concerned is being treated, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment being carried out.
- Rectification: The person concerned shall have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or to be completed in case they are incomplete.
- Suppression: The person concerned shall have the right to request the deletion of his/her personal data, in any case the deletion shall be subject to the limits established by the regulation.
- Limitation of Treatment: The person concerned shall have the right to request the limitation regarding the processing of his/her personal data.
- Opposition to treatment: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those concerned may object to the processing of their data. The entity will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate reasons, compelling, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, & that you provided to the person in charge of the treatment. To be given in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment of information.
You can obtain more information about the processing of personal data of our organization at the following link
You will be able to exercise these rights by addressing the person responsible. You can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
If you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Our security measures
The Women Lab S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures and in accordance with the level of risk of data processing and its impact on the rights of individuals to ensure the security of the processing of personal data and which are demanded at all times by applicable law. However, the user must be aware that currently Internet security measures are not impregnable and therefore they are not safe from possible illegal and improper interference, which would not be the responsibility of The Women Lab S.L., who at all times has acted with due diligence to protect the data as determined by law.
Protection of minors
This website is not directed to underage users. If you are minor, please do not try to register as a user. If we discover that we have mistakenly obtained personal information from an underage, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
The web site uses a traffic analyzer that uses small programs called and known as "cookies" that give us some information about the use of our site:
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data on how you navigate through our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Make an estimate on numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information about your preferences and personalize our website in accordance to your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
- Recognize you when you return back to our site.
- The user can accept or manage 'cookie' preferences. The user also authorizes the tracking of their IP during browsing on the website.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you cannot take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that you reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
Types of Cookies used on the Web
The user who browses the Web can find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
Session cookies, they expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when the session is ended.
Permanent cookies, they expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are deleted manually, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or registration, so you don't have to constantly enter a password. According to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and that processes the data that is obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party cookies.
Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
Third-party cookies, when the user interacts with the content of our website it may set third-party cookies (for example, pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when the aforementioned websites are browsed.
Modification of these conditions and duration: Mira may modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as shown here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
Price: All prices include VAT
Shipping: Mira sends products within Europe, the price of shipment is conditioned to the cost of the same and choice of the client though the purchase process.